Tuesday, February 14, 2012

"Hair" You Doing?



I put some Valentine candy out the other day...someone found it! Her name is Maggie. Maggie has unruly hair. I am resolved that with 4 girls, I only do their hair once a day..by about mid-day, Maggie's hair looks like this. She also had obviously found the markers too...(see picture one)  She ate 8 Reeses cups before I noticed the sneaky culprit...then an hour later I think she stole about 5 more. She takes after her dad..he loves those things too. In my defense, we are still sick around here and yesterday I finally took Sophie to the Doctor...diagnoses..Pneumonia! And I am off today to take Connor in..so it could get worse. Just can't catch a break here. Wish me luck and hope you have a Happy Valentines Day

2 comments:

Ryan and Amber said...

YOU are a brave brave crazy brave woman! GOOD JOB!

Megan and Keli'i said...

Okay, number one- Maggie is awesome. I love her hair. Reminds me of Eva's when she was little, which is funny because I just posted something about that. Two- I hope Sophie is okay! And now Connor! And especially you. How are you? Are you alive?