Fact- I am sick..sore throat, gucky throat, cold chill sick
Fact- Unless you have a nanny, maid and chef, a mother should never get sick. Do you hear me God? I said never! So add that to your tablet of 10 commandments..along with never stealing and loving your neighbor, please add "thou shalt never get sick if you are a mother" Amen.
Fact- If I am ever in a situation where I need to choose a line to get in..ie the grocery store or bank..I will inevitability choose the slowest one. And then it gets worse when I choose the slowest line..I will think to myself that the other line is faster and hurry and change lines..then the line I moved from will immediately go to fast forward. Ughh! What gives?
Fact- My little Maggers is the best...our conversation two seconds ago
Me- trying to nap while chloe is sleeping..remember I am sick
Mags- "Mom I'm poopy"
Me- "K..go get a diaper"
Mags goes and gets a diaper..comes and lays down on the floor (I know..i know..you would think we were ready for potty training..but she will have nothing to do with it)
Me- roll out of bed and say "I will get the wipes"
Mags- "they are all gone mom"
Me- "I will go see" go to the bathroom and get the baby wipes..come back in the room
Me- "here they are"
Mags- "Oh you are so smart mom!"
Glad that all it takes for me to be smart..is to know where the wipes are.
Fact- Why is it that boys just know how to hock a loogie? You know that gross thing where they sniff and snort and make those grotesque noises and then spit out the yucky junk? Cause I for one can not do it..gross I know but I have all this phlegm and junk and all I do is try and then end up gagging myself, crossing my legs so I don't pee, get watery eyes and spitting out a meager drop of saliva. Nate has tried to teach me but alas..I must be too much of a lady cause this girl can NOT get it.
Fact- How do you get an 11 year old boy to swallow a pill. Connor and Sophie are sick too and Connor for the life of him can not get the darn thing down. We even tried applesauce to hide it..total basket case. Any great ideas?
Fact- At this moment, Maggie has Nates iPod and is asking me how to play Angry Birds
Fact- I have no clue how to play it! Sorry Mags!
3 comments:
I don't get the whole angry birds phenom...just don't get it...
I am so sorry you are sick and I wish I was there to take the unsick kids with me...sorry!
I am so sorry you're sick. Are you pukey sick? Ugh - worst thing ever because the Government has not yet passed a bill to allow on call nannies to cover for sick moms. I swear, I wouldn't even milk a program like that. Sheesh. Get well my friend.
I am right with you on the loogies. I just thought I was the only one so I never dared to admit it! Sorry you're sick!
Post a Comment