Tuesday, December 13, 2011

Fact!

Fact- I am 31, I have 5 kids and I drive a suburban..not sure if this is how I pictured my life to be but wouldn't trade it for anything. The other day Nate and I escaped with just Chloe..and you have no idea how many people said, "ohhh she's so cute..is this your first?" When I responded that it was number 5 they told me that surely I was too young to have 5. And they're right I am ..happy to know I'm so young looking ..hahaa

Fact- Connor does not believe in much anymore..if you get my drift....He's 11 which I totally know is pushing it. We got the elf on the shelf and I asked him what he thought about the elf..his response,"well he's made in China" such a scrooge!

Fact- After 9 months of being pregnant and able to eat gluten (for some odd reason it didn't bother me while I was preggers) it is now back in all it's raging glory..So no more wheat, flour, etc for me. What's that you say? Now I might lose some weight? don't count on it..i can still eat chocolate! Praise the heavens. And don't even say I should just get pregnant again..NOT gonna happen. Ah well life could always be worse for sure.

Fact- Nate and I set up an actual budget for ourselves. Fact- it will not begin until January of course.

Fact- My life is insane and crazy and busy with this added bundle 'o joy we call Chloe and although I have my days, I would never trade it for anything. And what's so sad is that I know this time in my life will be gone before I blink and that my friends is sad.

Fact- As I type I say the words in my head and as I typed "friends" I say it like "fry-ends" you know for spelling purposes..you are trying it right now aren't you?..I also do it with Connor's teacher last name which is "Chynoweth"..I say it "chin o with" Our English language is straight up weird.

 Fact- I super love Christmas, Christmas music, treats, Christmas cards (which you should all send me because you know we all love getting them in the mail) I wish the season lasted longer..but don't ask Nate about it because he's a total scrooge..because he has to work forever, in the snow, in the dark and forever every day..but doesn't his job make your life totally easy..love ordering stuff and having it brought to my door. Pure genius!

Fact- I kind of like these factoids..maybe they will replace my "little letters" since I have basically scrapped that one as of late. Enjoy!

4 comments:

Amy B. said...

I like the 'Fact' list...maybe I'll copy you cuz I feel like I am in a blogging slump...

Ryan and Amber said...

Fact - I love your list. Fact - I ADORE getting things from my UPS man which happens to be another Richfield boy and Fact - I am slowly killing my lofty goals of post-preggers hotness with Christmas treats. Perhaps I need to go gluten free???

J,B and K said...

You rock at all things mom! 5 kids would be crazy but so awesome. I love your fact list.

Trina and Wes said...

Sorry this is late but we wanted to say Congrats on your new bundle of joy! She is adorable!