Yesterday we blessed this sweet girl and her daddy did an amazing job..he never ceases to amaze me..you would never know he is nervous as all get out. It was a perfect day filled with family and food of course and as a bonus, we were able to host the dinner at our own home for the first time ever! We have never lived anywhere big enough to accommodate both of our families..so I got to play hostess and it gave us a good excuse to have the house finally put together and decorated..for the most part. Here are some pics of the happy day...
 |
| Here are the 3 cousins..just one month later..at least Chloe isn't crying |
 |
| Nice blue undies Soph! |
7 comments:
Soooo stinkin cute. And look at you - you got up - got cute and proceeded to get FOUR girlies cute too. Fetch, you're good.
It was so much fun to see you guys and your house looks great!!! See you guys in a few weeks!
I love her! She is so frickin' cute! My husband gets sooo nervous every time he blesses a baby too! Congrats, Ash. She's a beaut! And your house looks amazing!
She is a doll! So are all those other cousins!
Damn! She so cute. I wanna see pics of your new house!!!
Oh my heck. She looks just like Nate. Do you get that a lot? I love her dress, did you get it at Christensens?
She is so cute...and I love your girls skirts!
Post a Comment