Wednesday, November 23, 2011

Randoms

On Saturday I won mother of the year..just for a few hours..Ellie had her 9th birthday and had about 14 girls over for cake decorating, purse making and games..it was quite the party and the girls had so much fun. I thought I was taking the easy route by doing cakes...simply buy and decorate right? Well then I found out each cake would cost $6 to buy undecorated..so that added up to a whopping $80 bucks or so. Clearly that went out the window so yours truly ended up baking 14 cakes...in the end it was totally worth it..I also made the cake stands out of cups and plates..can you say "Martha Stewart" that's right..thought of that one all on my own...it's also amazing how many jars of sprinkles 14 girls can go through...




Also we went to our new ward for the first time last Sunday...Nate got a calling in the YM and the kids were super nervous. Also during sacrament Ellie asked me if the prophet w
as the same as the one in our last ward.(shaking head with audible sigh) ..guess we better get back to more religious FHE.


Here is Sophie dressed for church..I think her boots made her feel cowgirlish..so she grabbed her jump rope and was using it as a lasso..she always wants me to take her picture



A couple of weeks ago we went to the baby blessing of my cute nephew Luke..As you can see, he slept through the whole party..while Chloe on the other hand is doing what she does best..such a naughty girl..these 3 cousins were all born within 4 months of each other..what a busy year. Baby Kate is such the caretaker..and tries to eat Chloe's head..does she have the cutest cheeks or what?





4 comments:

Amy B. said...

Mother of the year fosho!!!!

Lauren and Clay Christensen said...

I cannot believe you seriously put that party together. Love these pictures and cannot wait to see my friend Chloe again. Remember how she loves me?

Ryan and Amber said...

Great - what kind of parties am I gonna have to pull off to dethrone you? Sheesh....

Di said...

Wow- 14 girls? and all that? You're crazy, and amazing!!! We miss you guys in our ward!