Saturday, October 1, 2011

On the other side...

Tomorrow is the day..the day I officially become a mother of 5 children..the day that Maggie will no longer be my baby, and the day that I will have a belly of pudge instead of a round belly of baby. I'm not gonna lie...I woke up this morning with lots of miserable contractions and pains so I am thinking that today is not out of the question..but my house isn't clean and I am nervous and anxious. But as unready as I may be to have the responsibility of taking care of another real person..my sweet baby girl, I am completely ready to be unpregnant so I guess it's inevitable. So we will see you on the other side of the life as a mother of five..wish me luck!

3 comments:

Megan and Keli'i said...

Awwww! I'm so excited for you! Good luck, my friend! You will be fantastic. What a fun adventure you're sure to have (for the rest of your life), but especially in these next few weeks. Love ya, Ash! Good luck!

Tina said...

Can't wait to see her! :)

Ryan and Amber said...

GOOD LUCK, Good LUCK, GOOD Luck! Can't wait to see the cute little bundle!