Just 3 days ago, this sweet little spirit said good-bye to her Heavenly Father and came to join our crazy, little family. And I can't even begin to describe how miraculous and perfect and beautiful this little girl of ours is. She is our new love...amazing how infinite love can be right? So without further ado..meet the newest Belnap addition...weighing in at 7 lbs even and measuring 19.5 inches long..
Chloe Rhees Belnap................along with her proud, adoring family...
 |
| Maggie proudly exclaimed, "her like-a me" |
 |
| Even Connor held her and said he at least liked her... |
 |
| Welcome to the world sweet baby girl! |
13 comments:
Ooohh! She is beautiful, and I love her name! (and i feel a bit better seeing Nate is wearing a TU hat. Jaron wore a Tshirt the day Rikelyn was born....seriouisly, you think they could give up the hunting stuff once in a while. It's about all that his wardrobe consists of!) But congratulations!!!
Oh I LOVE HER! Period. She is adorable and you are my hero - FIVE kids. You are a good mama!
The final picture on your blog is amazing...Chloe, with her big eyes and sweet face. She is absolutely adorable. Congratulations!
And for some reason, I just left you a comment under my husband's account. This is really your cousin, Katie.
Oh my goodness Ashley- Chloe is perfect! It is so crazy how instant our love is for our new babies but it just comes right as soon as we see them. Congratulations! She is gorgeous and I love her name,
I love her little feet poking out in the pic with Ellie...and she is so adorable...fits right in with the rest of em!!! Congrats!! I can't wait to see her in a couple...
Congrats Ash! She is adorable!
Congratulations Ashley! She is beautiful! And I love the name!
She is darling, darling!! Congrats.
What a doll! She is so perfect and wonderful and I can smell how delicious she smells from here! I will have to come visit! Congratulations - now wasn't it all worth it?:)
Congratulations she is darling! This makes me think even more that we need a #5 :)
She is so cute. Definitely cut from the same mold as her siblings. It ALMOST makes me want another one.
She is absolutely gorgeous (knew she would be though all your kids are darling) and she is so perfect!! Congrats to your cute little family!! p.s. I love the name!!
Post a Comment