Thursday, February 3, 2011

So Good

I was gonna label this post "Holy Fart"..which I thought sounded appropriate..especially if you've read this book..but then it started to sound dumb..so I went with "So Good" which is "So Lame" but whatev..you get my drift on how I am loving these books. I already bought the 3rd one on my Kindle...and by mine, I mean Nates. You know they make getting books so easy and I tried not to buy the 3rd one at least for a few days, so I could get some things accomplished (but in my defense, I did do 2 loads of laundry and made dinner today and I started the book last night..I think that's pretty good..plus Nate wasn't even home) But I gave in to temptation and bought the book. I will try not to start it until tomorrow but let's be honest..I am typing so fast so I can go read it right now. I'm sure Nate is gonna put a hold or something on our debit card so I can't buy anymore books...although I have my eye on the "Girl with a Dragon Tattoo" series next. It was on the Best Sellers list..anyone know anything about it?

5 comments:

Just Us said...

You remind me of me :)

Somehow the kindle purchases are so easy to make and so easy to justify.

Let me know if you end up reading The Girl with a Dragon Tattoo...I have been wanting to read that one too.. I did hear that it was a little questionable....whatever that means?

Ryan and Amber said...

Ha Ha - Told you that the second one would almost make you crap your pants. Also - just saw a commercial for "Grandpa's Kitchen" which is all the good stuff - gluten free. Look it up after you finish all these books! :)

Jess said...

I loved the series you are reading. I did read the girl with the dragon tattoo series. I liked them, but there are some very graphic and violent sex scenes in them, also, cussing. also, the first one is very hard to get into (like the first 150 pages) but...they are good mysteries. sometimes I wonder why I took so much time to read them when I didn't really love them and really can't recommend them.

Adam and Melisa said...

LOVED these books. Just finished another series by the same author...called Greagor the Overlander. It's totally a young adult series...but whatever...LOVED it too! I'm not a big reader...well I finished 5 books in two weeks! I'm going to try The Maze Runner next...ever heard of that one?

The Venutis said...

My SIL is reading The Girl with the Dragon Tattoo and said there are things in there you just don't want in your head, but she still kept reading...so I don't know.