Thursday, February 10, 2011

Book Nerd

I am a self-proclaimed book nerd..and darn proud of it. My mom always encouraged us to read and I have loved to for as long as I can remember. For one thing, I get so excited when the kids bring home book orders. Remember those? I love them. It's almost ridiculous at how excited I get. I know when Nate realized my excitement over papers filled with books you could order, it was confirmed that he had indeed married a dork...but a well read dork at that! And in case you were all wondering, I did finish the 3rd book in the Hunger Games series. It's true what they say..number 2 is the best (book that is). The third was ok and I am fine with the ending...not what I expected but I guess that's what makes it good. So here's to reading and book orders! 

1 comment:

Just Us said...

I can completely relate. You need to add Unbroken to your list. So good!