Friday, February 11, 2011

Little Letters

Dear kids- please try and remember to empty your pockets before you put your clothes in the hamper. I am tired of finding rubber bugs, candy wrappers and money (well not tired of the money..you know finders keepers:) but everything else has got to go.

Dear siblings- go ahead and make fun of my color-coordinating, dry-erase calendar...laugh all you want that each of my kids have their own color of marker...we'll see who has the last laugh when you all have four kids :)

Dear Grandpas Kitchen- thank you for making GF flour that has xantham gum already in it

Dear winter- It is high time you tail it on outta here. I am totally ready for spring and spring cleaning..I'm gettin the itch to reorganize

Dear Nate- I think that a week of shed hunting is far to long to leave me...I miss you and want you back asap...please surprise me and come home tonight (now that's wishful thinking)

Dear fingernail polish- you should totally be made to be removable from clothing..I mean whoever invented you obviously didn't have any kids. Whatever..pink spots on denim is totally cool look for a mom

Dear dry cleaners- I saw on the MSN homepage today that you were one of the top 10 places for wasted money..I beg to differ. I love that you will iron my husbands church shirts ...I don't mind washing them but I hate ironing to death. So thanks and you will have my continued business..or at least those shirts that say"wrinkle free" really mean it!

2 comments:

Amy B. said...

Dear Ashley..I love you. You are fun. I wished you lived closer to me but that would mean that I would have to live closer to the others...hahaha...just kidding.

Dear Nate...seriously...shed hunting?...how ridiculously boring

Dear Sophie...wait for the polish to dry first and then you can hug your mom. easier.said.than.done.

Ryan and Amber said...

100% with you on the Dry Cleaners - I don't even care if they do nothing but press those dang shirts. Worth every penny!