Thursday, December 9, 2010

Cutest Girls EVER!

Sophie and Ellie danced at Christmas Tree Lane last week. It was Sophie's first time up on stage and I have to say, she was so stinkin' adorable. I was a proud mama with a perma-grin the whole time.
 She's the mini-me in the middle
Such little posers..sorry I didn't get a good pic of ellie's dance. She was on the other side of the stage...but she did great. And btw..cute costumes too!

4 comments:

Ryan and Amber said...

Holy Christmas Tree Lane - I think the last time I was there I was dancing with you in a shiny red number to "Breath of Heaven" - but we're not that old, because I could probably still do it. Pull out our costumes - we'll make it happen! :) They look friggin adorable!

Amy B. said...

You should totally fire your photographer for messing up the Ellis shots...boo on her!!!

In other words...they look so CUTE!!!

The Sutherland Family said...

So cute! I love their costumes. I can't wait for little dance recitals =)

Just Us said...

I have a few great pics of Sophie if you want them.