Wednesday, August 11, 2010

Late night drama

It's 10:00 at night and my kids are not in bed...Nate is just leaving Nephi and I was working on the computer. The kids found my ipod today...and Connor has been especially intrigued. So as I was sitting here punching numbers away on the computer, and I hear Connor singing at the top of his lungs...could this be my Connor? Singing out loud in front of his sisters? No..it couldn't be. But oh yes, I snuck downstairs and peeked around the corner. Sure enough, he's got the earphones in and the music on. i couldn't help it..I burst out laughing. It was just so funny. I didn't mean to embarrass him. Well the laughing, bad idea. He ran into his room, slammed the door and told me I was mean....ahh there's the Connor I know. Totally embarrassed. I tried to explain I wasn't laughing at him, only laughing cuz it was so cute and totally not like him. He didn't buy it. I wish I had videoed him...next time.

3 comments:

Josh and Alison said...

TOO CUTE!!! I love when I catch my kids singing! Too stinking Cute!!!

Amy B. said...

So...Grady is exactly the same way! I played that dumb joke on him where you say there something on their shirt and then you sort of snub their nose...you know...well, he got SOOOOO mad at me! Nothing was making it better...GRRRRR

They get so prideful and not playful...little stinkers!

Ryan and Amber said...

Poor little picked on Connor - he has the MEANEST mom! :) I can see it all happening.... next time be SNEAKIER!!