Tuesday, August 31, 2010

For it's ONE..TWO..THREE..

Connor and Nate got tickets to see the Braves play the Rockies from Uncle Brian...lucky suckers! Both boys were so excited. I loaded them up with junk food, their Braves hats, and the camera and sent them to Colorado for an awesome experience. They had a great time together...even though Chipper Jones was out with a torn ACL...They saw two games and sadly, the Braves lost both games. The two little boys were so upset, Connor wouldn't talk for an hour and Isaac cried and said he wanted a Rockies jersey. What a fun trip. Thanks Brian for making my boys' year!

Nate & Connor..ready to cheer on their favorite team..the Atlanta Braves
Both boys got balls during batting practice. Connor's was from his fav player..Jason Hayward
All Nate could think about in this picture was the $7 hot dog...I would totally pay that for this pic...that is one big dog
The Gang..Brian, Isaac, Connor & Nate...all Braves fans at a home Rockies Game

1 comment:

suzy said...

That sounds like fun....I would love to send my boys away for a few days!
So...I think Alexis was the second person I told about being pregnant. She is the best babysitter in the world. And I think I was explaining away why my house was a mess. Anyway, I don't like to tell people that I'm pregnant. I feel weird.