Anyways here's what I've decided about swimming in general-
1. Pretty much nobody looks good in a swimsuit..including me. I'd say about 5% of the population look good in a swimsuit. And some people are down right scary. The worst are the people who think they can sport the bikini and they are totally jiggly and cheesy. Scary!
2. If you have had and nursed 4 babies, your boobs are pretty much shot. There is just no umph in them. They are saggy, dried and shrivelled up blobs of fat. And there are no good swimsuits to fix the problem. I look like I have a roll of doughy, bread hanging in the middle of my chest..that wraps from under one armpit to the other. I've decided that I should make wearing a bra under your swimsuit totally in style. Wa-la..problem solved. (sad part is, that I'm kind of serious about doing it)
3. We are in dire need of a fun, outside pool. I should have taken a politics class in college, so I would know how to go about it. Can't I just get signatures and take it to the mayor?
Here is our cute Mags at 9 months...she thinks she is so big to stand by herself.
Loving the water spray...and not afraid one bit
Dad and Sophie
I know you are trying to see my boob blob..good thing Sophie is in the way
Connor
Ellie
This pool sloped down like a beach so Maggie would crawl down until she was covered in water...she loved it
6 comments:
Ha! That was a funny post. I was laughing out loud!
I heart Mag Pies thighs - and I hope that some day someone will say that about mine. :) I hear you have to spring like a couple hundred bucks for one of those fancy suits with a built in bra and a tummy sucker-inner. Whatev....
Oh my gosh...you are the funniest! I love reading your blog:) Everyone talks about the Manti pool, but I've never seen it. It looks SO much funner than ours!!
What pool is this? Oh - I just saw the previous comment, Manti is really moving up in the world since our days at Snow I guess, huh? :) Your kids are so cute! And, I think I will join you and wear my bra under my swimsuit - excellent idea! :)
Cute new blog background...wink wink...sorry I messed it up the first time! But I think this one looks great!
OMG, Ash, you're freakin' hilarious! And I'm right there with you, sistah!
Post a Comment