Dear Sophie-
Sorry I have not yet blogged about your amazing potty-training accomplishment. I am so proud of you. Your little bumb is so cute in panties.
Dear Baseball fanatics-
I love baseball too, but it is not my whole life. My family does and will always be the priority. Family Vacations too. Please don't punish my son for that. And we will make evry effort to do our part. Thanks
Dear Fitted King Size Sheet-
Why are you so hard to fold? You make it nearly impossible to look like anything other than a wadded up mess. There should be an easier way to fold you. Let me know if you have any secrets.
Dear Family-
I feel bad I missed the Alaska cruise. Sorry my husband has a lame job. Lets plan a trip to Hawaii for next February.
Dear Body-
Try to get skinny for the above mentioned Hawaii vay-cay.
Dear Maggie-
I love your beautiful, big blue eyes and I think you are so cute, but you need to learn to keep yourself entertained for more than 2 min. I never seem to accomplish much during the day. But I love you. And I love your new little crawl/hop/scoot.
Dear Exercise God-
Please help me to be faithful with my exercise. 3 days here and there just isn't cutting it. And if you could make me love it, that would be great too. Thanks
Dear UPS-
Please get your butts in gear and get my husband some work. We would like to keep our tax return in our savings. It's nice to actually have one.
Dear Economy-
Please pick up faster and start ordering things online so UPS can get their butts in gear and give my husband some work. Thanks...remember shopping online IS fun!
Dear Connor and Ellie-
Why do you both have to fight so much. This is pay back right? Now I know how my mom and dad felt. I'm not sure any of us will survive the summer and the constant togetherness.
Dear mom and dad-
Sorry for fighting, teasing and the relentless taunting when I was younger. But it was mostly Robbie's fault.
Dear Cupcake Camp-
Ellie loves you..and I love you. You should consider doing this more often. You are totally worth $25.
5 comments:
You are so funny.. we missed you a lot. I am totally up for Hawaii in February though. Lets set it in stone so we actually do it. How about the 7th- 12th? Okay sound good! Oh! and.. we have a lot of junk that we would love to sell at a yard sale soon. You in?
Ashley, you are awesome! I loved all of those little letters, and yes please come visit Hawaii next February! We'd LOVE it.
I L.O.V.E readding your blog! You always make me smile:)
Haha - this is so funny! "mostly Robbie's fault" - haha!
Love the little letters.... soo funny!
Post a Comment