Thursday, April 29, 2010

Six Whole Months





It's hard to believe that only 6 months ago this sweet, chubby baby girl came into our world. She is absolutely amazing. She is the biggest grinner...and it just melts your heart...

Facts about our 6 month old Maggie Jane-
* She has her two bottom teeth (and is cutting the top two as we speak)
* She weighs 21 lbs and is 27 inches long (hey all i do are big babies)
* She rolls and rolls all over the place.
* She sits up
* She loves her mommy (and her mommies boobies)
* she has the most contagious smile...it's like she is trying to win the biggest smile contest
* Her legs do not fit in the bumbo chair we have...you think I'm kidding but I'm not. I have to pry it off her chubbo legs!

We love this little girl and are amazed at the joy she has brought with her into our lives. Love you Maggs!

5 comments:

Tina said...

That went by fast...She is so dang cute! I love chubby babies!! Grady just turned 9 months & no teeth yet!?!

Ryan and Amber said...

That FLEW by! Seriously She is 21lbs already? Good job mama - way to raise em healthy!

Megan and Keli'i said...

Wow, that flew by! She is so dang cute!

Lauren and Clay Christensen said...

I say next time Nate has a couple of days off.. you call us! We'll come stay with your kids and you guys can go party hard!

Amy B. said...

She's just like her daddy....and loves your boobies!

hahaha