So since winning Nate in anything is a rare feat for me, when it happens, I get bragging rights..deemed by me. So we went bowling on Saturday and I was on fire. First let me tell you that I am horrible at bowling..really bad! I rarely break one hundred..so if you take a look on the bottom line of the score sheet and in the middle you will see three (that's right..count em') three strikes in a row. What!? Nate tells me that's called a "turkey." I totally kicked Nate's trash and not by just a couple of points...by 24 points...and it will never happen again so I'll rub it in just this once. I even asked the guy to give me my score sheet so i could hang it on my fridge..which is where it is. I'm not lying! So I say O to the Ya for my once in a lifetime bowling score.
Wednesday, April 7, 2010
O to the Ya
So since winning Nate in anything is a rare feat for me, when it happens, I get bragging rights..deemed by me. So we went bowling on Saturday and I was on fire. First let me tell you that I am horrible at bowling..really bad! I rarely break one hundred..so if you take a look on the bottom line of the score sheet and in the middle you will see three (that's right..count em') three strikes in a row. What!? Nate tells me that's called a "turkey." I totally kicked Nate's trash and not by just a couple of points...by 24 points...and it will never happen again so I'll rub it in just this once. I even asked the guy to give me my score sheet so i could hang it on my fridge..which is where it is. I'm not lying! So I say O to the Ya for my once in a lifetime bowling score.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Good job for winning...but seriously, you guys have to actually write down your score? I wouldn't even know where to begin as to how to do that!
Ha Ha - I was just going to comment and say, "Just wait until all those city slickers say they've never seen a bowling score sheet". It's a lost art. That AND beating your husband in a man's game. NICE and NICE!
I think it is awesome that you went on a date with your husband. I didn't think people really did that anymore. Haha. Good job on the turkey. I took bowling classes in college. ( I know, I was a pretty serious student.) So I get super competitive now when I bowl. And by competitive I mean that I get pissed off when I am not winning. So we don't bowl much anymore.
I am going to text Alexis. I'm getting sick of reading it on my phone.
Post a Comment