Monday, April 12, 2010

A Mop-Less Life ? What?



So for my birthday last month, Nate gave me this Shark. I know what your thinking..lame-o gift right? But let me tell you a little secret. I have yet to use it. And my floor has been mopped...a lot. You see what happens, is that Nate gets all excited about gadgets, gizmos, electronics, etc. He's a true boy. So he buys this for me but he loves using new stuff..so much so, that he has been mopping my floor for a month. I love it!

Sadly, I know this will come to an end..just as it did with the washer/dryer..the vacuum, the lawn-mower and everything else that eventually looses its luster. So don't be too quick to pat his back. It will end and then the task will fall to me...boohoo :( But for now, I will enjoy a mop-less life!

2 comments:

Amy B. said...

Send him my way...there is about 800 sq feet of tile just waiting for his expertise!!!

Ryan and Amber said...

Ha Ha - Typical male. Likes shiny new objects! As for me? I've reverted to walking around with swiffer wet jet pads on my feet every evening. SO bad!