Tuesday, February 9, 2010

Blog Overhaul

Anyone out there know how to change format slash layout of blogs? And can explain it to a computer idiot like me? I am ready for a blog change and I'm not talking just backgrounds? Advice?

4 comments:

Rachelle said...

Hey you, I feel the same way about not ever knowing how to do what I want on my blog, but I do know how to change the layout. Log into your blog and click on layout then click on add a gadget and copy and paste from your favorite site the new layout and then just leave that box at the bottom of your blog when your done for the next time you change it. And then just change all the colors to match. Let me know if you need me to come over and help at all.

Megan and Keli'i said...

I'm in desperate need too.

J,B and K said...

I found that the easiest way for me to change my blog is to go to http://www.thecutestblogontheblock.com/blog-secrets.html and use the tutorials.

There are other sights, but sometimes they are a little confusing. Good luck!!

The Sutherland Family said...

Hi Ashley...I head on over to your blog once in awhile from Amber's blog and just saw this post! Anyway, I could totally help you with changing your blog but I'm not sure how to help you since you are very far away! Let me know if I can help you in some way. I'm not an expert, but I've learned a few things here and there =)