So Nate and I are trying to plan a vacation to Disneyland and we are wondering whether to book a 3 or 4 day hopper pass. We are wondering if 4 days is too much..will the kids have Disney burn-out? Has anyone been recently or have an opinion on this matter? Please give us some feed back.
On another note, I am patting myself on the back today for a great deal I found. I bought 12 boxes of Golden Grahams for $.53 ..that's 53 cents people. ..not each box for all 12. What a deal. Found it by luck so we are set in the cereal department for a while.
6 comments:
We are going next week. We did 4 day. Last time we went we did the 3 and we felt like we ran the whole time.
I would stay 5 if we could :)
I will let you know how it goes.
JaLee
4 to 5 days would be perfect, we have done a trip for a day, and one for 2 (with no kids) and then Brock's parents took us for 3 days a few years ago and we still didn't get to ride as many rides and see all the things we wanted to. Next time we are going for 5 days!
Honestly, I'd go for two days and then do something else like the beach. But that's just me...cause Disneyland is awesome, but it's a lot of work!
I think 4 might cause some Disney burn out. We have done three before, and they are fun, packed, lots of walaking days, but I don't think we would want to do four. I would do three and then got to the beach or somewhere where you don't have to walk as much! Just my opinion! :)
I think 3 days is PLENTY!!! I would save a day for the beach, or Universal Studios. My kids loved loved loved the beach!
Does anyone ever get Disney burnout? If so, send them to talk to me. There is honestly so much to see and do. I guess if you split up and all kids got to do whatever they wanted whenever, they might have had enough. But we all stay together which means we all "enjoy" every ride. Plus, there is always the fun hidden mickey stuff you can do. Good luck!
Post a Comment