Tuesday, January 19, 2010

Birds & the Bees

So a couple of nights ago, Nate and I had "the talk" with our nine year old son. I have been dreading this talk..so many questions. What do you say? How do you say it? How much do you say? I'm not sure how it even got started but there Nate and I were saying big, embarrassing words and trying to be very serious. All in all, I think it went rather well. Connor finally said, "Can I go to bed now...we've been talking for half an hour?" Ah kids!

4 comments:

Ryan and Amber said...

Oh man - you are SO dang brave! Couldn't you have just let Nate show a video of elk bugling in the rut or something WAY easier? :) I mean, that is what Carl did for me!

Adam and Melisa said...

Could you write a script up for me?!

Lindsay said...

Ugh. This is one thing I dread more than most. Glad you survived! :)

Libby And Brock said...

Hey the experts have been saying, if you're not giving them the info then who is... I don't have a kid that old, but I know it's embarrassing, but kudos for the both of you for doing it together!