
Each Thanksgiving, I try to get a nice family picture. I dress the kids in nice clothes and then threatened them with their lives if they don't smile nicely for at least one picture. As you can see, I need to practice my threats :) My sister-in-law kindly snapped a few shots and as I was trying to decide on one of the okay, traditional, posed pictures, I looked at this one and thought..oh heck why not. It's what we all know and experience anyways. It depicts our life perfectly. We are never perfectly dressed, happy smilers in real life. Our lives are happy but crazy. So I choose this great picture for our Christmas card. Ordered them on Shutterfly with the caption "The More the Merrier???" I have decided it is now my favorite Christmas card to date! Plus it was fun to step outside my comfort box and do something unexpected. So if you didn't get a card, here it is. Merry Christmas!
8 comments:
Oh my gosh - so cute! I have been trying to get a photo too but forget it - Ry is back to work and if you get a card I will consider it a Christmas miracle! :)
THAT is awesome.
Cute idea - and so true! I have decided it is pretty much next to impossible to get all of your kids to smile and look at the camera at once!
I love it. I had to come check it out after talking to you about it. It surely is how everyone's life goes that have children. It's great.
oh I love it!
I love this picture! It is perfect!
I absolutely love it!! You are so cute:)
I don't know...you look pretty merry to me! LOVE IT!
Post a Comment