Of a white Christmas and that's what we woke up to this morning..about 6 glorious inches. although I just spent the better part of my morning shoveling the garage and walkways. And it wouldn't be so bad except that after it's been driven on, that snow doesn't come off. So as I'm pushing my shovel along, I hit the driven on part and it jars the shovel into my gut. Again and again. But it looks like we'll have a white Christmas after all! I feel bad for Nate who has to deliver in this mess. Yesterday he got stuck in his UPS truck for a total of 3 hours. Poor guy! Only 2 more miserable days left.Merry Christmas
3 comments:
Two miserable days left...HAHA! It's all worth it right?
Yay for snow! I'm dreaming of one too, but something tells me it ain't gonna happen. Here's to dreaming...
There is nothing better than snow on Christmas! Glad you guys finally got some!
Post a Comment