Tuesday, November 3, 2009

A couple of Boo-Bees




So I had forgotten how ginormous your boobies get while nursing. Who needs a boob job...just have a kid and nurse. Although after your 4th kid, they tend to be a little on the droopy side and by little I mean A LOT!! Because if you ever saw me without a bra, you would be scared...really scared. The ladies are seriously out of control..and I forgot that it totally burns slash stings when your milk lets down every time..at least for the first little while. OUCH! So for now I have leaky, big, ugly (and all you nursers out there know why i say ugly) boobs. Just how big does your areola and nipple have to be?? I must really love this kid. The things I put my body through! The sad part is the shriveled up prunes they become when the nursing is all done. That's when you need a booby job. And I'm not totally opposed to the whole idea. But for now they are giant enough. So there you have all the nursing and boob honesty..and would you expect anything less from me? And this post is for girls only unless you want your honey to be so grossed out.

6 comments:

Amy B. said...

Dead Freakin On...except, mine are soooooo big in the first place that it is really hard for me to notice any more big-ness...I do love the shriveled up banana look though...hahaha!

Lindsay said...

You're hillarious Ash. :) When all these pregnancy and nursing shenanigans are over, I think our kids owe it to us to pay for a few nips and tucks out of their college funds, don't you think?

RobJulsandKids said...

So....just add one more thing to "the things i hate about myself" list! I am thinking we got soooo jipped when we signed up to be women! Seriously...you would think with all we have to go through in life that we could at least have perfect boobs! Milk or no Milk!

Ryan and Amber said...

You better believe that I am on your bandwagon for a boob job and I didnt have to be a milk cow... I am ready for better than nearly As.

Tina said...

LOL! I totally agree. The worse part for me is that Grady favors the right one....so I am lopsided!! I am totally getting a boob job about the week after Grady turns 1! :)

Jayci said...

Okay - So I haven't had any kids sucking on my boobies yet. But from what I hear from all of ya, a boob job is almost a need and not necessarily a want after a few milking sessions.

I LOVE your honestly. You're so hilarious?