Wednesday, October 28, 2009

One Week Old...

It's hard to believe that a week has gone by since we had sweet Maggie...As you can see, she's adorable :) and she is such a good baby. We love her so much and although one more has added more chaos to our home, we are loving it. (most of the time)

Below are a couple of pictures that made me realize how big Sophie is. She is definitely not my little baby anymore. Coming home from the hospital with 8lb. Maggie, made me realize just how big she is. So Sad! But she is a huge help and loves giving her sister kisses. Now if we could just get that girl potty-trained...holy cow are her diapers big!


Funny comment...the other day Maggie was crying and Sophie said to me, "Is her crying cause she is "firsty" fur yer boo-boos?" You gotta love that two year old! She is hysterical.





7 comments:

Amy B. said...

Jenner wants to feed Addy with her boo boos...so cute! And today she told me that Sobe took her socks...hahaha!

Kurt and Tara Heath said...

She is SO adorable!! We need to get a pic of her and Jenna!! I love the "boo boos"!!! SO cute!!!

Megan and Keli'i said...

She is adorable. A perfect baby girl! Congrats again!

Lindsay said...

Those pictures are precious! And - Sophie is a mini you! I swear it's like I'm looking at Ashley 20+ years ago. So cute!

Ryan and Amber said...

Oh man I can't believe how big your little Sophie is! Makes your "little" 8 pounder look TINY! Love 'em!

Tennille said...

Congrats, she is adorable! I hear you in regards to potty training. Jack is still in diapers and he just turned 3!

I just got called as the primary president. I will have to give you a call sometime to get some advice/suggestions of things you do in your ward.

Take care

Adam and Melisa said...

She's beautiful Ashley...and I love the name! Congrats!