Girl!
That's right folks we are thinking pink with our third chica on the way. I actually was shocked. I really thought it was a boy and I have been right with the other three so ultrasound lady said there was nothing between those legs, I was in serious doubt. But alas, she is educated to read those sonogram suckers and I am not so with further pictures, I became a believer. Not that I cared what we had but I'm not gonna lie, Connor was pretty mad! He told me he was moving out if we found out we were having another girl, so if any of you want a boy who is way to competitive for his own good (post for another time), let me know. Poor kid..he's just gonna have to deal with hormones, make-up, catti-ness and all of the other lovely girl stuff. But truly we are so excited to have a healthy little baby girl coming to our home..now that I know what it is, the planning and room rearranging can begin. We are definitely bursting out of our home.
10 comments:
Congrats, that is very exciting!
By the way, I loved your last post. It is so funny what little kids say!
YAY!!!! Congrats, Ashley. I'm so excited for you. Hopefully Conner doesn't move out and all will be well :) Love you!
Congratulations! You guys make some very cute kiddos!
Congrats Ash!
Congrats!! We are happy for ya!
CONGRATULATIONS!! CONNER CAN MOVE IN WITH US IF HE WANTS.
SOOO exciting! Congrats to you and the Fam! Conner can hang with Ryan and I if he needs a break from all those girlies! :)
We get to have 3 little chickens running around together...I think they'll both pass up Jenner within 6 months...hehehe
Congratulations! Sophie and Ellie will love to have a sister and Connor, well he will just be very good at dealing with girls!
Post a Comment