Thursday, May 21, 2009

This one goes out to the one I love...




I really can't believe that it was ten years ago today that Nate and I were married. Ten Years! It has flown by. It's such a cliche saying but how does time really fly so fast? Ten years ago, we were in a fog of la la haze...ready to face the world...but totally, unrealistically unprepared. Sometimes I wonder how we have made it this far. We were so young and naive. I guess true love does prevail. And here we are 3 1/2 kids later, our own home, liven the middle class life and I can not complain. I won't complain. At least not today. I am truly blessed to have this man in my life and not only for today but forever. How amazing is that! So this one goes out to the one I love. I love you more today than I did ten years ago and I can not wait to see what the next 10 plus forever years bring for us. Thanks for choosing me. Happy Anniversary babe. I love you!
PS... Don't you all just love looking back at your wedding photos? Such classics. Hello! Were we 12 or what. No wonder my parents were freaking out a bit.

6 comments:

Ryan and Amber said...

Happy Anniversary! YES - You look like you weren't a day shy of 13... but stunning nonetheless!

The Venutis said...

Congrats! You do look super young, but a very cute couple you are.

Jayci said...

Oh my heck! That was 10 years ago? I totally remember that freshman year at Snow. Your bridal shower. Such good times. You guys are awesome. Happy Anniversary!

ALICIA said...

Happy Anniversary!!!

RobJulsandKids said...

10 years! wow! Wedding pictures are one of those things that when you look at them...you start to feel old! You have such a beautiful family! Happy Anniversary!

Kurt and Tara Heath said...

How cute!! Can I please get a copy of this picture:)