I woke up at 5:00 this morning because we were sleeping with the window open and I heard an airplane so loud, I just knew it was going to hit our home. We were all going to be burned to death. I just knew it. The noise was so loud and as it got nearer, I just layed there. Snug in my bed waiting to die. What kind of mom reflexes do i have? None apparently. Well after it did not hit my house and we were still alive and I figured it was probably just the mosquito plane guy..spraying for those pesky suckers, I could not go back to sleep. Oh I wanted to and I tried but instead my thoughts drifted to blogging. What should I blog about next? How lame am I? I wasted precious moments of sleep to think about blogging? Wow I'm special. So my thoughts turned towards my darling little Sophie. She is almost 2 1/2 and I love this age. She talks so much and is just my favorite little 2 1/2 girl. Here are my top 10 favorite sayings-
1. I lu you much mom (I love you much mom)
2. I miss you much
3. I hungwee (I'm hungry-which always makes me so thankful that I have food to feed this child)
4. Conno in twuble? (Connor in trouble?)
5. I so pwoud you mom (I'm so proud of you mom...she says this because she now loves Nursery and will stay the whole time so I made a huge deal about how proud I was of her)
6. Ewee..time out? (Ellie, time out?) Shows you who the middle child is
7. Come ear, needjo hewp (Come here, I need your help)
8. I wan watch Dooa (I want to watch Dora)
9. Daddy Wookin? ( Daddy working?)
10. Go where? ( which means, where are we going?)
Hearing her cute, sweet voice makes it all the better. I love this crazy fun girl who keeps me on my toes and laughing every day
3 comments:
She is so cute! I bet you are the best mom! I am really glad the house didn't get hit by an airplane too. :)
Wow...you sure you're not blogging about Eva? Those two would probably be best friends!
I for one vote her as your most stylish child. Her shades are rockin'! Love it and glad your house is safe and sound.... :)
Post a Comment