
So my amazing friend Amber, invited me to a taping of Good Things Utah and so last night I got all the kids situated, left explicit instructions for Nate and headed up north. We went this morning and it ended up being a great day.
First off let me say how ghetto the whole stage is. I'm mean it's nice just super small and we get comfy bleachers to sit on. The ladies seem nice...p.s. they are like all size zeros. And I decided I could never do a show where I had to pretend to like all their Roberts crafty items made of glitter and beads, but they do a good job. So when it was over they had a couple of cakes that they had featured left and I got this one. Well actually the producer guy called on Amber but I told her the answer.. which was "what is the name of Utah's first lady?" Mary Kay Hunstman for all of you who didn't know. So I ate a piece a minute ago and it is super good. The place is call "Nothing Bundt Cake" catchy eh? So all in all, we had a fun time, sat by some crazy ladies who were like "Hey Regan...Over here Angie...cute shoes Necia..it's my birthday"..on and on. Goll you get around a semi famous-ish person and people are just plain weird, and had a great outing that was much needed by your truly. Thanks Amber for keeping me sort of fun.
PS...To Amber..you are amazingly clean and organized. Kudos to you. Seriously everyone this girl has baskets for everything...the remotes, blankets, Ryans junk, granola bars, everything. I want to be like you when I grow up. Love you!
5 comments:
Good for you!!! I am glad you had a fun day...and a cake to boot! Lucky GIRL!
Glad you gals had fun!! Isn't Amber so adventurous!:) I actually saw a special on Chanel 2 News once about the Bundt cake place...they look yummy!! I know you're as organized as you can possibly be with kids...right?!:)
I don't remember where I heard about those cakes, but I just heard about them & got on their website a couple days ago. Kinda fun-kinda cute. & I figured those GTU women were all skinny little b!t(#e$! I'm jealous-sounds like a fun time.
Wes says Congrats on the new baby!!! He says that "Wes" is a great name if you have a boy! And he will get Nate some Kalua pig if you name a boy "Wes!" --Crazy boys!
Well Trivia Queen - I am continually impressed with YOU and your constant fountain of knowledge! Glad you made it up and we could hang for a little while! By the way - how did you like your new accessory? :)
Post a Comment