Tuesday, April 14, 2009

"Producing like Bunnies"


That's right..the title of this post is "producing like bunnies" thanks to my brother Robbie who always has great, lame comments. So over this Easter weekend, we announced to our family that we are expecting a baby this October. That's right kids..it's number 4 for us. Anyways the comment from Robbie was that it was so fitting for us to announce it over Easter since we we were "producing like bunnies." Gotta love the single guy. So needless to say we are excited and I know things will just get more crazy but that's life right and I wouldn't have it any other way. These kids of mine bring me more purpose and love than I could ever imagine. So twelve weeks down and about a billion to go..not to mention all of the lovely weight gain. Ah the fun of it. So I guess now all I need is a floating baby countdown.

15 comments:

J,B and K said...

Congratulations! I am so happy for you both!

Megan and Keli'i said...

Congratulations! Yes, I think the Winkel grandkids in general produce like rabbits! Thanks for that, Robbie! We will be there soon enough...few more years! Awesome stuff, Ashley!

Fab Five said...

Congrats! That is awesome, but you are definitely braver than me. I don't know if I can even manage three!

RobJulsandKids said...

Mikey told me yesterday! CONGRATS! I am so excited for you guys!

Adam and Melisa said...

Congrats Ash....and I love the bunny comment! My uncle thinks we live in the "rabbit hutches". You know..young families all havin' babies! Hope your pregnancy is a fast and easy one!:)

Lindsay said...

constWow! I am so excited for you! Is it just me or does the transition from 3 to 4 not seem like it will be too bad? The transition to 1 and from 1 to 2 were much harder for me than the transition from 2 to 3. Anyway - congrats and good luck!

Tennille said...

How fun! Congratulations and 4 kids can't be any harder than 3...can it?

Ryan and Amber said...

Yay! Congrats! You and Nate are SO GOOD at kids - you should have at least a dozen! :) See you soon!

Liz said...

Congratulations! Four kids in ten years isn't that fast.
BTW: Your kids all have the cutest names; I love them!

The Venutis said...

Congratulations...you are a brave soul! That is awesome.

ALICIA said...

Congratulations!! I'm really excited for you. You guys are such good parents.

Kurt and Tara Heath said...

Congrats!! We will gain weight together, it will be totally awesome!!!!

Melissa said...

That's so exciting! Congratulations!

Jayci said...

oh my heck!!! Congrats! I think it's totally awesome your adding to the family. (I hope to at least have 4 of the little rug rats, so I'm jealous :) you & Nate are so awesome. the little spirit you will be blessed with is one lucky kid. I love you!

Ashley DeMille said...

congratulations!!! We need another little one of those bunnies running around our neighborhood!