
So don't ask how I got roped into helping and when I say helping, I mean Co-Director with our annual, ever so lovely Miss Richfield Pageant. First of all I never was in a pagaent nor do i know the slightest thing about them. So here is why I need your help. I need to come up with a great theme and some music to go with it. Any ideas? Well put on your thinking caps and give me ideas..anything would be great. Please i am begging you.
7 comments:
Of all the pageants I WON...I still can't come up with a good theme for you...sorry!
Well since I'm sitting here in a hotel room watching Idol and Kris is singing "The Way You Look Tonight" that's all I got... Good luck babe and practice saying this with me, "NO." See - did your heart stop beating? NO it didn't! :)
I hacked into your blog and put up that SWEET preggo chic...thought it was funny!!!
Um, I have no advice for you as far as pageants go. Although, my sister in law just competed in Mrs. Utah, so maybe she has some ideas. I'll ask her. I do, however, have to say that my first thought when you mentioned Miss Richfield, was Blue Diamond Smokehouse almonds. Do you remember that???
Well now that we are RIVALS...I cannot share any ideas with you...:)...No seriously you haven't had any revelations yet? Hmmmm. After this next couple of weeks over maybe I will have something come to me...all I can think about right now is COUNTRY!!! Heaven help the both of us!
Wow! I am absolutely no help. I almost did the Harvest Ball pageant but bailed...so I know nothing. You are super creative though so you will come up with something! Good luck!
I have a GREAT idea! Call Polly Luekenga.
Post a Comment