Wednesday, January 21, 2009

Random

So i was just taking a minute to check out everyones blogs and updates and i just started thinking how we all just have our own little lives and things we do and family we love and isn't it weird how we just are in our own little worlds? That we are all doing pretty much the same thing all over the world? Random thought i know but kind of comforting to think about. I love my little world and love to see all of you in yours. Keep on a bloggin`

4 comments:

RobJulsandKids said...

That is so true! All doing the same thing, just in our own worlds! I love seeing and reading everyones blogs! Thanks for your comments!

Liz said...

Hey Ashley, I saw your blog on Julia's. Your family is so cute! I've had that exact random thought before too. It overwhelms me to think how amazing our Heavenly Father is to be involved in all of those little worlds! I overwhelm myself alot with random thoughts!

Ryan and Amber said...

Hey Lady - Geez you're deep! I can't wait to hear how your own swimsuit competition turns out. Good Luck and will you vote for me for Ms. Congeniality?!

Amy B. said...

It's amazing that everywhere you go, or read, or hear about...we all are the same...living the same lives and trying to do the same things for our families...even for most people outside of our faith...they still mostly have the same morals and goals for their kids and families...Okay, that was sorta deep!