Saturday, November 1, 2008

Trick or Treat..Smell my Feet

Here we are..already to trick-or-treat. Sophie and Ellie are witches and Connor picked this random army dude. you should have seen all his sweat when he took of his helmet. Whoa! And all of you who know how much Sophie loves to wear clothes, will be proud to know that she made it half-way around the block before it was off. Happy Halloween!

3 comments:

Amy B. said...

Ashley...I just went through the clothes and I am so excited...they are so cute and I think the sizes will be perfect for next spring/summer...THank you THank you...I love them!!!! And your little witches are to die for...so cute. I can't see Connor though, is he not there or is he "camoflauged?"

Megan and Keli'i said...

Wow, Sophie sounds like my Eva. Little girls are crazy! but wonderful. I'm glad you guys had a great Halloween! So much fun! ANd the kids looked adorable!

Ryan and Amber said...

Hey Lady - the kids look great! What were you and Nate? Ryan and I were the Crap Family - Holy Crap (me) and Bull Crap - Ry. I just tagged you which is sorta lame, but I am learning all about blog tags... :)and You are it!