Saturday, November 1, 2008

MEET JACK!

We finally carved our pumpkins this year...the day before Halloween. Nate gets so worried if we do them to soon..cause they start to sag and all. Anyways here is our great art work.
Connor's pumpkin..artwork and all
Sophie's pumpkin


Guess whose this is???


Now in honor of Twilight, I did this. Edward and Bella. It might be hard to tell. for those of you who can't figure it out it is just thier profiles...Get it yet?


Captain Nate and his Pirate ship..nice work babe.





4 comments:

ALICIA said...

Nice work to all of you! I could definitely tell what yours was. Didn't need an explanation. Good Job.

RobJulsandKids said...

WOW!!! I am impressed! You guys are pumpkin carving fools. I love the kids costumes too!

Ryan and Amber said...

That is literally the most stunning pumpkin collection I have ever seen and I'm not kidding! AMAZING work on the Edward/Bella pumpkin. You have skills

Fab Five said...

I agree on your Twilight pumpkin... that is amazing! Ours wilted since we carved them too early.
If you end up going private someday I would love an invite.
Ashley (Holmstead) Rappleye
ja_rappleye@msn.com