OK so I'm not gonna lie..for all of you who are thinking "should we go to Lego-land" let me help you out. Nope! Not gonna lie it's kind of ghetto. I mean there were a few cool parts but overall I was disappointed. First of all Sophie was like 1/2 inch to short for any of the rides (like they were even scary). The coolest part was seeing this part called Miniland. They have the Las Vegas Strip, New York, San Francisco, Washington DC and lots more all made out of Legos..it's insane really. They used 24 million Lego's just for New york and I took a photo of the UPS truck in honor of Nate since he couldn't come. The other fun part was the water park..ok and if you do ignore my warning and go, take your swimsuits. Because of course we didn't and then the kids see it and want to swim..and then you end up buying swimsuits and towels. I was cheap and bought Sophie a swim diaper and called it good. She had a blast. Thanks to Uncle Rob for getting all soaked just for her.
Tuesday, October 21, 2008
LEGO-LAND
OK so I'm not gonna lie..for all of you who are thinking "should we go to Lego-land" let me help you out. Nope! Not gonna lie it's kind of ghetto. I mean there were a few cool parts but overall I was disappointed. First of all Sophie was like 1/2 inch to short for any of the rides (like they were even scary). The coolest part was seeing this part called Miniland. They have the Las Vegas Strip, New York, San Francisco, Washington DC and lots more all made out of Legos..it's insane really. They used 24 million Lego's just for New york and I took a photo of the UPS truck in honor of Nate since he couldn't come. The other fun part was the water park..ok and if you do ignore my warning and go, take your swimsuits. Because of course we didn't and then the kids see it and want to swim..and then you end up buying swimsuits and towels. I was cheap and bought Sophie a swim diaper and called it good. She had a blast. Thanks to Uncle Rob for getting all soaked just for her.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
So fun! You are really making me want to go on vacation!
I love how Sophie is never looking at the camera! She's so, so cute!
Hey Ashley! Seriously, I didn't know you had a blog! Lame that we're cousins and I know nothing about you! Now I can keep up! So, my email address is megannaihe@hotmail.com. And thanks for the encouragement for the three kids. I need that!
Nate-
Amy found our blog and told us that you had one too! We are putting you on our list so we can keep in touch. Feel free to check out ours! Tell your family hi for me.
Post a Comment