Monday, October 20, 2008

SHA-MUU





Sea world was definitely the most fun for my kids. Honestly the dolphin and whale shows are incredible. Sophie was in awe as she watched "sha-muu" And Connor along with the rest of my brave family sat close enough to get drenched. Us smart people sat high up. We got to play with sting-rays, starfish, see penguins, dolly the dolphin and tons of other great stuff. The weather was great and there weren't tons of people so it was a great time to go. Thanks mom and dad!

1 comment:

Ryan and Amber said...

I don't know if I have ever told you how freakin' obsessed I am with Sea World. Didn't you love it? Oh and tell McCall that I am a mini-fashionista like her because I have that black t-shirt she is wearing when you're all soaked! SO fun and I'm SO jealous!