Monday, October 20, 2008

Dodger Blue




So last week for UEA my family went to California. Our first stop was LA for a Dodger game. They actually had made the play-offs. Anyways it sounds like fun right..the hot dogs, peanuts, 7th inning stretch (where you actually sing "Take me out to the Ballgame"..yes I did not know that), new T-shirt..all that great stuff. Oh but the part you didn't know was that we arrived 2 hours early just following a 6 hour car ride with 3 kids..one of which is almost 2. So after it was all said and done, i think I saw about 3 batters. And the photo of Sophie drinking was about the longest she sat still. Then after the game we travelled another 2 hours to San Diego. I was so tired that night I fell asleep holding Sophie's sippy cup and woke up in that exact same position. But Connor loved every minute and I think he is converted to the true blue religion. Go Dodgers!

3 comments:

ALICIA said...

How fun!! You guys look great in your Dodger blue!

Amy B. said...

Connor is so serious in that photo...I love it! As for Sophie, my favorite little girl ever.

Jayci said...

That sounds like so much fun! i'm jealous - I always love a good Califonia trip. Okay - I haven't seen your mom in like, forever - & I hardly recognized her! She's lost so much weight and looks amazing! I hope everything is going well in good ol' Richfield. Do you ever make it up to Orem? If so, we should get together.