Wednesday, October 2, 2013

First Days of School

It happened again. I try to stop it but to no avail...another school year has come and that means my kids are yet another year closer to leaving me :( Here's the skinny.

 Connor is in 7th grade! i know could you die? Only one more year of middle school. I am almost ready to have a nervous breakdown.


Ellie is in 5th grade... her last year of Elementary school. How did I get so old so fast. I'm not old right? Is she a beauty or what? Man, I'm in trouble.

And then there is Sophie. Who starts 1st grade this year and her first year of all day school. Let's just say the first week was a struggle and she needs to be IN bed by 8:30.





Last but not least is Maggie Jane, who started her first year of Pre-school with her Aunt..Ms. Becky. She is in love with it and told me not to walk her in on the first day. "Just drop me off mom"

 


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You have raised an important issue..Thanks for sharing..I would like to read more current affairs from this blog..keep posting. Poly Cotton Melange