Wednesday, October 2, 2013

Connor's Obsession

To say that Connor is obsessed with fishing would be a complete understatement. Like, I can't figure out why it's all he thinks about. Fishing? Really?  It's so weird. As of late, he wants to come to the store with me (so he can buy more lures to add to his tackle box), he rides his bike to the local outdoor store and this particular week, he hounded and bugged and annoyed me so much about taking him fishing, that I finally caved. I know..mom of the year right?! 

So I packed him and two of his friends into the car and off we went to Redmond to fish. I enjoyed some time alone in the car while they did their thang...

End result... soaked boys, from head to toe, a ticked off Connor..since he got his new lure stuck in the tree and had to call it a loss...and no fish were caught. But I did get this pic and Connor told me "thanks"  

Totally worth it right??? Right!!





1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You have raised an important issue..Thanks for sharing..I would like to read more current affairs from this blog..keep posting. 100% Polyester Melange