It started out with a Christmas program from the 4th graders which would be my cute Ellie. But this is the camera shot you get when you have one of the tallest girls in the whole grade... she's the candy stripe in the back..and apparently a new zoom lens for my camera is what I should have asked Santa for.
So I snuck up afterwards and snapped this gem...she did a great job and even had a part.
Then came Christmas Eve which was a total bummer since Nate didn't get home til 9:30, so Santa had very little help. But somehow he managed and the kids woke up to a fab Christmas day!
| And yes Chloe has her first shiner..and no it was not from the wagon..she fell a few days ago at Grandmas house |
| I'm not sure why we bother to get our babies any gifts..give them some wrapping paper, a box and a bag of candy and they are good to go! |
Then came New Years, which by the way was also a total bust..did I mention that my family had been sick the entire week before Christmas..every single one of them sans me..I have a deal with God..you know..i have so many kids so I can't get sick. Heard of that one? He seems so understand..So then Chloe got round two on New Years Eve..so exhausted and plum wore out, this mama kissed Nate at 11 pm and off to bed I went. Such a party pooper right? Sheesh I gotta get my momjo back.
But then we kind of made up for it with a quick tubing day..I say quick cuz you all know we are living in Antarctica right now with this negative degree weather and let's face it..you can only stand your nose hairs to be frozen for so long...
So there you have it...a pre & post holiday update. Aren't we fascinating? Hope y'all had a good one too!
1 comment:
I for one am proud of you for your operation Solo Christmas Eve and especially for staying up past 10 on New Years Eve. And what was with the germ fest this holiday? Ewww gross. Anywho - glad you're back - now the quest for the Momjo can be done in tandem. xo
Post a Comment