Monday, October 8, 2012

The Birthday Bash!

We officially celebrated Chloe's birthday yesterday with the whole fam-damly...it was a packed day of conference, lunch, cake, presents and lots of catching up...here's how the big bash went down...

We started off with presents...

 She got 2 tubs of those smartie suckers..and that was pretty much the end of opening the rest of the gifts...this was seriously all she needed...
 A sucker for each hand...
 A sucker for cousin Kate...




A sucker for Sophie...
A sucker for Maggers and Aunt McCall...


And then came time for the cake...I know... don't be jealous of my cake decorating skills...actually, I think it turned out pretty good..I saw a cake decorated so cute on Pinterest and thought to myself how easy it would be and well...it doesn't look exactly like the cake I saw but I was semi-impressed with myself :)
Then onto the performance..and dissapoint she did not...although she was a little hesitant until she got a spoon..then it was all or nothing...



Then it was time to lay back and chillax with at least her 7th sucker and her two little cuz's..sportin their new tye dye tees..so stylish right?
PS..picture this picture re-created in about 18 years..could you die? So funny and we are gonna make it  happen...
Happy Birthday Chloe!


4 comments:

Ryan and Amber said...

I am damned impressed with the cake. Rosettes and everything? Sheesh mom of the year. And is it just me or does it stress you out when your kids won't open people's gifts? Oh I hate doing the whole. Look what's in here wow an they're off just chewing on a sucker. Blah! I could die at those little thunderous thighs. Yum

Megan and Keli'i said...

Happy Birthday, cute Chloe! I can't believe our babies are so big now. It's gone by way too fast! Uh, that cake was amazing! And looked delicious. What a fun day!

Amy B. said...

Happy Birthday Chloers...she is such a cutie!!!

Ashley DeMille said...

I can't believe your baby is 1!!! And cute cake by the way! I thought maybe you got your mad skills from the 15th RS cake class!