Can you stand it! My baby turns the big O.N.E. today. As always, it blows me away that time can fly so fast..and is it me or does it just seem to go faster, the older we get? I may get slightly nostalgic, seeing as this is my last and these milestones will not happen again. I have tried to enjoy every minute of this little chica of mine..but with 4 other busy kiddos, it has proved to be super hard. Chloe is the epitome of the youngest of five..learning to brave the pulls, pushes, "loves", kisses and all that other stuff that comes along with all those adoring older sibs...they tote her, lift her, carry slash choke her and she still comes up grinning..well most of the time. She has learned to crawl, walk and keep up all at an early age..she has no choice..keep up or be left in the dust.
She has a mouthful of pearly whites, no hair (with the quickest reflexes you have ever seen to take a bow off of her head), the cutest grin you ever did see..you get it..the list goes on and on.she is basically perfect..minus the clingy mom effect that allows me to get nothing done. But I guess I'll take it.
She did not get one-year old pictures taken by a professional because A..she is the 5th child.. B..because I am too cheap...and C because we are going to get family pics hopefully soon so I really couldn't justify 2 photo sessions..so here are a few by yours truly..mostly I had to hurry and take a pic to make the deadline of our local paper..phew!
Happy Birthday baby girl!
3 comments:
Love the bottom one! She's is so cute and love those cute teeth! Still can't wait for her to be my bff...
First off do you maybe want to adopt a poor starving Ethiopian baby with me? I am sad that our littles are big. But oh is that little cheese a doll face. And secondly I am so sorry you have the sickies. It makes me question life in general to wipe up so much puke in such a short amount of time. Ewwww
Happy birthday Chloe! Can't believe she is one already....holy crap! She is too cute
Post a Comment