Tuesday, October 23, 2012

Another Belnap Shin-Dig

We have birthday's coming out our ears 'round these parts. Maggie officially turned the big 3 on Sunday. I thought I would be all mom-of-the-year and hang streamers and balloons in her door frame so when she woke up on her birthday she would be surprised..such a good idea right? Yep..it was until she woke up at 3 am with the pukes which turned into the runs...and I tell you, by about the 8th time I had to go into her room, I was cussing those stupid balloons..I was fake karate chopping them out of the way..trying to save her sheets and bedspread from the puke..sigh...it was a long, stupid night. So we postponed celebrating her birthday until Monday...which turned out pretty fab




trying to run off with some of the birthday loot

Chloe was slyly checking out the new toys

A thank-you hug for "gramma kitchen" i mean you have to admit "Christensen" is a mouthful





And what 3 year old doesn't need a little princess make-up

And apparently, eye shadow is the new lipstick
Happy Birthday Maggie Jane...we love and adore you so much..your big blue eyes, big cheeks and big personality! And as a side note, everything right now to Maggie is "so annoying." "Turn that song off, it's so annoying" "This show is so annoying" Sighhhhh.....glad I am teaching them all things wonderful :)

2 comments:

Ryan and Amber said...

Ha ha ha. Birthdays. But mostly sick birthdays are so annoying! I love that ms deb is gramma kitchen. Kids are smart so she can probably say it but why bother with all those extra syllables right?

Amy B. said...

You know how I feel about the kid isms...love them and I never correct them...guess that's why we still have an Uncle Bobby...she is so cute and i'm missin my buddy....tell her I love her