| Fact- Her favorite expression is to make an "O" with her mouth..she does it all the time |
| She is already at a full blown crawl..she started a couple of weeks ago..my earliest crawler..and yes, I am bragging..I am the mom..I have those rights |
| Fact- Apparently, I now need to watch her more closely since I came in from watering the plants and found that she was screaming from the bottom of the stairs this morning..sorry Chloe |
| Fact- She can stand for a few seconds..but it freaks her out because she will realize she has nothing to hold onto |
| Fact- She was totally over me taking her pictures |
| Fact- The other day this cheesehead came running in just in tears. While she cried she told me, Connor called me a crybaby and I'm not a crybaby..I'm Maggie Jane!" |
5 comments:
She is yummers yum AND so are Elle Maggie and sophie. Sheesh do I gotta say how handsome Connor is too? Well he is let's keep it fair shall we so we can keep the peace and a tiny sliver of sanity
Chloe is so cute! That is so funny about her fangs. Hahaha! I love it. And I CAN'T WAIT to see you! We will have to hang out lots while I'm there. You can show me the Utah ropes.
I come tomorrow. ALone. Wish me luck. Four kids on an airplane. No one may come out alive.
Jane loves making the "o" face too. Perhaps its a christensens thing. Chloe is just so darn adorable! Hopefully we will get to meet her at the reunion.
Can you put her in a box and ship her to me please...oh and Mags too...
Lovely Pics.......
Post a Comment