Fact- you should always check pant pockets before doing laundry..this way you will not be surprised to see an Ipod touch when you are putting clothes from the washer to the dryer.
Fact- Ipod touches will be very clean but will not work if you wash them
Fact- $200 bucks down the toilet is not my idea of fun
Fact- My birthday was a few weeks ago...I got this gem of a chair for my bedroom
Fact- What is it about men and watching things in HD? I swear it looks the same as regular TV..but Nate begs to differ..and we all know I am totally right..
Fact- Also for my birthday, my brothers surprised me with something they made..it involves animals...they got me 4 chicks..and wait for it.......a chicken coop!
 |
| So from left to right we have, "Bird" "Feathers" "Ricky" & "Bugsy" I know what you are all thinking.."wow I must have clever kids to come up with those original names" When we asked Maggie what she wanted to name her chick..she simply said, "Ummm...Bird" and that was that. And don't worry, the boys made sure each one of my kids got one...so in 6 short months, I will be gathering eggs in a basket like they do on a regular ol' farm. This was definitely not in the life plan... but oh how these kiddos of mine love them... |
 |
| Sophie and Feathers |
 |
| Connor and Ricky |
 |
| Here is the fruit of their labors..the coop..and behind it is the doll house they built several years back..you know the one that Rob almost lost his fingers to..but this year with the chicken coop project, you will be happy to know that no body parts were harmed. |
|
|
Fact- You know that movie "We bought a Zoo?" Well I have actually never seen it but it sounds like what is going on at my house since Connor recently purchased a lizard or iguana (not sure which) and my kids are dead set that we are getting baby bunnies from the neighbors who have a bunny who is expecting. All this happening at a house where we were never having animals! Such a sucker I am becoming...but I swear if anyone gives us a cat or dog, it WILL be returned :)
Fact- We got our fence and tramp in...next on the list..curbing, trees and shrubs..well as soon as I find a money tree..
Fact- Maggie loves sleep..she also loves Doritos..put em together and life is pretty perfect
Fact- I am totally a sucker for matching girlies..and curse the fact that I am becoming my mother
6 comments:
Oh my goodness - you're back! I missed ya. First - you are SO right about HD. I don't get it at all. I feel like it is the world's biggest joke on the male population and they're all too stubborn to admit they've been had. Whatev. And the Easter extravaganza with chicks and all? Wow - you put our measly little egg hunt to shame. But my kids don't know it so keep your mouth shut! :)
Ashley and Amber...this is Jason. I have to tell you that I really enjoy reading both of your blogs!! SHHHH Dont tell anyone I am a blog stalker!....second.....You are TOTALLY wrong on the HD thing!!!! I totally have Ryan and Nate's back on that one! Sorry!!!Just had to post that cuz I know all you women are gonna gang up on this...
Love your chair. Glad Robbie didn't lose a limb. And I totally agree about the HD thing. Totally overrated.
Love the chair~~ I washed an ipod once, and it totally was fried, but I put it in a ziplock bag with rice in it for 2-3 days, it dried it out and worked after! It might work, or maybe it was an ipod miracle, either way, it's worth a try!!
Had fun with ya this last week...keep being awesome and inspiring me to be better! Thanks for our visits...love ya!
Ha ha ha. Jason you crack me up. Poor dude. Totally blinded with the magical allusion of hd. Lol
Post a Comment