Friday, November 4, 2011

Baby Chloe


Well an entire month has gone by since we added Chloe to the family and this little gem of ours is growing so fast. Don't let these sweet, sleeping pictures deceive you..she is a sleep fighter...at least during the day. She is a champ sleeper at night...which is what matters most I know...but you can only get so much done with one arm.



This is what we wake up to about 95% of the time...Maggie only lasts about half of the night in her bed and when Chloe gets up to eat, we both end up falling back to sleep..the perks of nursing. And if I can accomplish two things at once like nursing and sleeping then I am all for it..and don't be alarmed, my boobs are not big enough to smother my child..so we are good to go. Pretty cute pic tho right?


This is her look most of the day..wide eyed and alert

PS...I know I am totally old-fashioned with the glue-on bows..but in reality, I can't find bows small enough for her tiny head, too lazy and crazy to make my own and I she doesn't have any hair to do much else with. Oh my gosh I am so old..having a moment when you realize you are becoming your mother..send your hair bow suggestions my way please.

6 comments:

Amy B. said...

3 posts in one day...you are my hero!

Ryan and Amber said...

If you tell me she is sleeping through the night - I am going to die. Is she? Cute little bunkin'

The Venutis said...

She is darling with that cute little bow. I say don't change a thing.

suzy said...

I agree...I like her little bow. It looks good on her sweet little head. And there is nothing you can do about becoming your mother. Unfortunately. At least you have a great mom who is a good cook!

suzy said...

Also...I don't know if I will make it to Richfield, but we are planning on going to Cedar for Thanksgiving for a few days....any plans to head that way? We could do pictures...

Ashley DeMille said...

I hope you have a king size bed! your little babe is so cute! I also love the glue on bows. I just wish I knew how to make them stick!