Friday, April 1, 2011

Cutest Shoe Giveaway

So my bro and 2 cousins officially launched the newest way to buy the cute shoes offered at Christensen's..you can check out the styles HERE... (there are a ton of them online) They are also doing a FREE shoe giveaway that you can enter HERE...So go check it out and pass the word on..you know..gotta show some love to my family:) They have a flat shipping rate of $3 and free return shipping and who doesn't love that..so get your toes painted and a new pair of sandals and your set for this amazing spring weather...at least it's here for today...

Here are a few of my favorites--



 I would totally never wear these last pair...but I think they are rockin' ..maybe in my next life

5 comments:

suzy said...

I just got sandals from Christensens for my birthday yesterday! Hurray for Christensens. I also got pants and a swimsuit. I love Christensens. My sister in law comes all the way from Price to shop there.

Amy B. said...

I went on there and I hope I win!

Josh and Alison said...

btw......I updated my blog! So put me back on here crazy lady! And way cute shoes!! :)

Ryan and Amber said...

Whatev - I must close my ears and pretend not to know that I can buy Christensen Shoes online or I might never make it to Rich or St. George. Kidding! Such a good idea!

The Venutis said...

I am now in your Cousin Cami's ward and your other cousin Tylers ward...

This website might just get me in trouble!