Today I turn 31. I'm not depressed. Because it's really just a number and even though I really feel 31 today instead of my usual 27..it's ok..mostly cuz I'm tired and did not sleep great last night..plus husbands should not have to work on their spouses birthday so we feel somewhat special..since when you get older, birthdays just don't have as much luster as they used to. But all in all, it will be a normal day except I am going to dinner with my fam..with my 4 kids with no husband..which doesn't sound like a good birthday time but oh well...so here's what Nate got me... a new rug to go under my table (my old one has served it's time)
And this new recipe book (I am secretly in love with cookbooks..but only ones that have pictures...all cookbooks should be required to have colored pictures..how else do you decide if it looks like it will be good?)
So Happy Birthday to me!


4 comments:
You forgot to mention that I am in THAT VERY COOKBOOK!!! hahaha
Happy Birthday!
Happy Birthday, lovely! I love the gifts Nate got you. So thoughtful. And I totally agree that spouses should not have to work on your birthday. Wish I were there to take you out sans kiddos. We could get some icecream or something :). Happy Birthday!
Sorry I'm a bit late with this birthday wish. I hope you had a great day. Love the rug and I may have to look into getting one of those special cookbooks with photos for myself. Happy Birthday!!
Who knew you would be so freakin' amazingly stellar on your 31st Birthday? People aspire to be you, ya know. Me included! :)
Post a Comment