Friday, March 25, 2011

Little Letters

Dear house- I would pay some serious money if you could figure out how to be self-cleaning..now there is an idea worth looking into.

Dear Bloggers who have not blogged for over 1 year- Not that I don't like you or anything, but I am ready to do some blog spring cleaning.  So if it says you are at least a year old, I am giving you a few more days to get back into the groove..otherwise I am deleting you. Don't take it personally..but all you do is sit there as your "last post" gets older and older.

Dear Run-On Sentences- I really like you and I mostly like to use (dot, dot, dots) like....in case you hadn't noticed...because I really hate semi-colons but mostly because I don't know how to use them. When I use the .... it's like a pause-ish in my head...you know kind of like a comma but better...

Dear Size 6 diapers- Thank you for existing...my kids enter your world around age 6 months. No joke! I told this to some neighbors and they were literally flabbergasted...Apparently this is not the norm. But I know no different. So thanks for coming XL for my XL chubber kiddos.

Dear Ideal Dairy- Your tigers blood slush with ice cream on top is seriously the love of my life right now.

Dear Maggie- I love that you love Mac N Cheese so much that right now as I type, you are finishing your sister's bowl as well...

Dear Shoe Industry- Did you just forget about all us cute, 30-ish, stylish (or trying to be) moms that don't want to always wear ballet flats everyday, or wedges/heels that are 50 inches high...where's the happy medium? (Is this just me..I seriously struggle with shoes) blah!

3 comments:

Ryan and Amber said...

Dear Ashley - I love you and I too love run on sentences... and here's the dealio, it makes everything you type seem so much more friendly and true to conversation, no?! Like I can picture myself sharing a tiger's blood slush with you at the dairy and talking and dotting and talking and dotting.... it's the circle of life, baby. LOL

Emily Bogh said...

I love your little letters and totally agree with you on shoes.

suzy said...

I wish I could afford to hire your moms maid right now. I am supposed to be cleaning the whole messy house from floor to ceiling today and at noon I am sitting at the computer. If you invent a self cleaning house I bet you could make more than that lady who sells tumbleweeds.