Tuesday, March 15, 2011

Lately

Mostly I have nothing of great importance to blog about..except this grand diddy..do you love oatmeal? Oh My Gosh..well if you do, and you haven't discovered this smashing, good oatmeal at McD's, then you are missing out. I am in love with it..it's the very perfect amount of brown sugar, oats and fruit..the raisins are divine..they have all the kinds of raisins in it (in case you didn't know there was more than 1 kind) Plus it's only 2 bucks..wahoo! Bad news though..as I was finding a picture of this yumminess, I discovered it has barley malt extract..which equals gluten..which equals total suckiness for me..except it hasn't made me break out (not in zits duh..in the rash..i know just what you wanted to know) when eating it before..so I may just have to eat it every now and again. Anywho..I highly recommend this..just stop by after you drop your kids off to school and as a bonus you can feel healthy about your choice cuz it's oatmeal and oatmeal always sounds healthy..even if it has brown sugar. Actually I think it really is pretty good for you. The cup does not lie.."undeniably, delicious oatmeal." So enjoy and you can thank me later..unless you hate oatmeal..then too bad for you..

2 comments:

Ryan and Amber said...

I.Hate.Oatmeal. When did my best friend in candyland become such a health nut? I guess as long as you're still willing to dive through bags of Christensen's candy we'll survive. :)

The Sutherland Family said...

1. Love Oatmeal! =) I've been wondering if this is any good. I'll have to try this now- thanks!